Friday, February 2, 2007

Better Safe Then Sorry

Today stated out the same as any other day except for when Zoe gets out of bed and starts complaining the she has a "boo boo". She kept grabbing at her pj's like maybe she had something poking her so I took off ther 'jams and nothing. She started walking around and she was limping and favoring her left foot. She would only walk a couple of steps then want me to "help me" or "hold me" so I ended up carrying her around the house all morning. The top of her food was a little swollen and she wouldn't let me touch her foot so I thought I would just let her be for a little while. We had playgroup, so we went to that and the poor little thing either sat on the couch or had Mommy "hold me" the whole time. I could tell she really wanted to play but it hurt too much to walk on it. So I called the Dr. and they were able to get us in late this afternoon.


We went to the Dr. and she looked at the foot and tryed to touch it, but Zoe likes Drs. SO much, she threw a fit!!! Next we were sent down to radiology to have "pictures of our bones" (that's what I had to tell Zoe they were doing) and you would have thought some one was pulling her teeth. She cried and scream, but a soon as the two ladies were done, she waved to them and said "bye bye" in her sweet little voice. Back upstair to the Dr. There is no break or fracture so it's probably just a sprain or a severe bruise. How she got it? We'll never know!!! So now, she's limping around the house asking for Mom or Dad to "hold me". It sounds very sad, but it is VERY cute watching her limp around the house. Dr. said she'll be good as new in a day or two.

No comments: